Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Feel the Oldies

I chose to blog today, not because I feel like blogging, but because if I were to stop, it might be indefinitely. So I chose to blog today. I'm supposed to write. I'm made to write.


I'll just share some quotes from oldies music I was listening to on Sunday.

"A little bit of love goes a long, long way." -Wynonna

"My mama taught me how to stand alone. She let me go but she still holds on, and I can still feel all of that love from here." -Wynonna

"Better to shower the people you love with love. Show them the way that you feel." -James Taylor

"I walked out this morning, and I wrote down this song. I just can't remember who to send it to." -James Taylor

"We are bound together by the task that stands before us and the road that lies ahead. There is a feeling like the clenching of a fist. There is a hunger in the center of the chest. There is a passage through the darkness and the mist. Though the body sleeps, the heart will never rest." -James Taylor

"A little bit of her was a little too much." -James Taylor

"Whenever I see your smiling face, I have to smile myself, because I love you." -James Taylor

"They say in every life... the rain must fall. ....Love... is sunshine." -James Taylor

No comments: