Sunday, July 22, 2007

Match Over. Winner Declared.

It was difficult to wake up before the sun this morning, at 4am, while the raccoons were still out watching me leave the gravel driveway.

But, somehow, it's always worth it. And somehow,I knew it would be majorly worth it today. Great things started happening when I arrived at Elevation at 6am and haven't stopped pouring into my life all day. The rooms were already set up at church this morning. I got to lead two children's worship services and work with my favorite age group. I got my paycheck. The Elevation Worship Band played my favorite song in the first service this morning. We didn't have to tear down. A group of us went out after church and played some serious beach volleyball.

But all of that combined could never match what I experienced tonight at the volunteers' worship service and Sound CD Release Party tonight.

Of course, tonight cannot be fully explained, since it was Almighty God behind the works. It was without a doubt the coolest thing I have experienced in all my short life. I cant detail it all for you right now. This blog was intended just to record that today was the greatest day of my life since the day I decided to follow Christ. I hope that this coerces you into reading my blog tomorrow to find out what tonight was all about.

(No apologies for the cliff hanger... because it's worth it.)

No comments: